WULF 4K 3-24x Day & Night Vision Rifle Scope
The WULF 4K Day/Night HD Digital Rifle Scope produces a jaw-dropping 4K image in both daylight hours and complete darkness. At the centre of this unique Digital Day & Night Rifle Scope is the SONY 4K 4056x3040px sensor, paired to a large 10mm LCOS 1280x720 HD display. This combination of screen and sensor produces the ultimate in image quality, definition and clarity.
The WULF 4K comes with an extremely versatile 3-24x magnification range allowing you to use the device for a variety of quarry and shooting across a wide range of distances. There are 9 reticles to choose from that you can display in a choice of 4 colours. The built-in SD card port allows you to record and playback video in a choice of resolutions and framerates from full 4K at 60fps, down to 720p at 200fps.
The one-shot zero system makes the WULF 4K quick and easy to set up with your rifle and you can save up to 4 zero profiles which allows you to switch between multiple rifles or zero at different distances. Then you have complete control over the scope and image, as well as the added bonus to customise the display screen with 10 brightness and contrast settings to suit your shooting style.
The precise front focus adjustment allows you to quickly achieve a crisp image of your target while the buttons and jog wheel have been designed for easy location and operation in the dark or whilst wearing gloves. The robust chassis is IP66 rated so you are able to shoot in all conditions and the Picatinny rail allows you to easily add accessories like the IR Illuminator or a Laser Range Finder.
The inbuilt WiFi allows you to sync your mobile device to the scope and share your shooting experience with a friend. You can use the WULF mobile app (COMING SOON) to stream live footage, control and record from the Rifle Scope. You also have the option to use the inbuilt recoil activated recording which senses the moment you pull the trigger and automatically captures the footage.
The WULF 4K is built on a 30mm main tube making it as easy to mount as a conventional optical Rifle Scope. Inside the ABS carry case you will find that the Scope is supplied with a one-piece cantilever Picatinny mount - designed and optimised for the WULF 4K - and a set of 2 piece rings making it easy to mount on any rifle fitted with a Picatinny rail. You will also find a rubber eyepiece, remote control and LED illuminator.
A fully charged battery will give you up to 10 hours of run time with the internal battery being charged by the USB-C port on the side of the scope. This universal charging system allows you to recharge your WULF 4K Scope from any UBS outlet and also means that you can use the WULF Power Pack to double the shooting time of your WULF 4K Scope.
Please note that the LED Illuminator supplied is entry-level and allows a basic level of performance in darkness. You will notice a considerable improvement in performance if you add one of the WULF Torch Kits such as the Monolux or Shadowlux or a VCSEL based illuminator.
|Popularity||WULF 4K 3-24x Day & Night Vision Rifle Scope|
|Unit Type||Night Vision|
|FOV @ 100 yards||6.1°|
|Infrared Illuminator Wavelength||850nm|
|Objective Lens Diameter||50mm|
WULF 4K 3-24x Day/Night Vision Rifle Scope
- Magnification: 3 – 24x
- Optical Zoom: Fixed 3X
- Digital Zoom: 1x - 8x
- Field of View at 1000yds: 240 ft (6.1°)
- Sensor: SONY 4K imx577 Sensor, 4056 X 3040
- Core: 14nm 4-Cores
- System Resolution: 800 lp/mm
- Micro Display: 0.39 inch (10mm), LCOS 1280x720 HD
- Eye Relief: 60 mm
- Video Recording Resolution: 4k@60 fps, 4k@30 fps, 1080p@200 fps,
- Video Recording Resolution: 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@200fps
- Ballistic Calculator: Yes
- WiFi: Yes (iOS & Android)
- Bluetooth: Yes
- 3D Gyroscope: Yes
- 3D Accelerometer: Yes
- E-Barometer: Yes
- Smart Range Finder: Yes
- RAV (Recoil Activated Video): Yes
- Electronic Compass: Yes
- Smooth Zoom: Yes
- Reticles: 9, Multiple Patterns & Colour Options
- Smart Mil Dot Value Range: 1.0-13.0 MOA
- Microphone: Yes
- Micro SD Card: 4GB to 128GB
- USB Type C: Yes
- Mount: 30mm Standard Rings (Included)
- IR Illuminator: Yes (Included)
- Night Vision: Yes
- Battery Life (Li-ion): Up to 10 hrs
- Battery Type: Internal Lithium-Ion Battery (2x18650 lithium-ion Batteries)
- Waterproof Rating / IP: Weather Resistant
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Dimensions (Body Only): L:325mm x D:126mm x H:49mm
- Weight: 1.948lb / 883.8g
- Warranty 3 Years
WULF 850nm 35mm LED Infrared Illuminator: (BASIC SUPPLIED IR)
- Mode: ON/OFF
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Power: 5w
- Diameter: 25.4mm
- Focusing: Zoomable
- Focus Beam Waveband: 850nm
- Head Diameter: 35mm
- Waterproof Rate: IPx7
- Wick Type: LED
- Battery Model: 18650
Please note to achieve the best performance out of the WULF 4k we would recommend using an aftermarket VCSEL IR illuminator or using the WULF Shadowlux or Monolux illuminator series.
- SONY 4K 4056x3040px sensor
- 10mm LCOS 1280x720 HD microdisplay
- 30mm main tube
- 35mm IR LED illuminator included
- 2x Scope mounts included (One with Picatinny ring cap)
- Easy to use one-shot zero system
- 10 brightness and contrast settings allow you to find the best match for your shooting
- Robust IP66 external chassis
- USB-C port
- 10 hours of battery life via a sophisticated battery system
- Integrated Picatinny rail to allow for additional illuminators, laser, or a Picatinny rangefinder
- ABS carry case included
- WULF Mobile APP (COMING SOON)
- Firmware updates
- Store up to 4 zero profiles
- Built-in SD card
- Film in up to 4k at 60FPS and down to 720p at 200FPS
- Large range of reticles available in the choice of 4 colours
- Inbuilt WIFI to sync to your mobile device. Allowing you to share your shooting experiences with your friend.
To charge the included batteries for the IR torch, you will need to use a seperate battery charger, which is NOT included.
In the box?
- 1x WULF 4K 3-24x Day/Night Vision Rifle Scope
- 1x WULF 850nm 35mm LED Infrared Basic Illuminator
- 1x Set of two-piece 30mm High Picatinny/Weaver Mounts
- 1x One-piece 30mm High 2" Offset Picatinny/Weaver Mount incl. Picatinny Accessory Ring Top
- 1x USB to USB-C Data/Charging Cable
- 1x 64GB Micro SD Card
- 1x Cleaning Cloth
- 2x Allen Keys
- 1x Rubber Eyepiece (Screw-In)
- 3x 18650 PiP Top Batteries
- 1x Remote
- 1x USB Stick - Micro SD Card Reader
- 1x Pull Tie Scope Bag
- 1x ABS Tactical Carry Case
- 1x User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.