Immersive Optics 10x24 MILDOT w/MOA ADJ MOUNTS
This is a zero eye relief optic - ideal for PCP Airguns
The Immersive Optics 10x24 day scope offers high accuracy shooting within a highly compact format.
Using a prism based optical system, the 10x24 ' s size can be immediately reduced, eliminating a traditionally large objective lens and exceedingly long housing & eye-relief. This is done without sacrificing the scopes light-gathering performance, field of view or magnification.
The implementation of this new prismatic design not only allows the 10x24 to maintain a high optical output and a minimal size, but also a reduced bulk and weight, which results in a better balance for whichever shooting platform the scope is mounted on. This optimisation means that a shooter can aim for longer without fatiguing.
Offers up to 4x wider field of view when compared to traditional sights and can focus down to a distance of 6m for close-range shooting.
The 10x24 has a glass-etched illuminated mildot or mildot rapid reticle (see individual models), high precision windage & elevation controls (no parallax) and comes with a MOA adjustable mount.
This scope is fitted with ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) glass which helps to maintain natural colour reproduction within the observable field of view, minimising chromatic aberration (colour fringing), resulting in high clarity, picture-perfect results even at long distances.
All Immersive Optics day scopes feature an innovative eye-relief and lens cap retention system which allows these aspects to be quickly and easily held securely out of the way.
All Immersive Optics scopes have CNC machined housings for zero-errors, with optical channels being nitrogen-filled for anti-fogging and sealed against water for maximum quality of use.
In brief Immersive Optics Feature:
- Prismatic design
- Compact size
- Short eye-relief
- High magnification
- Wider field of view (when compared to traditional sights)
- ED glass for high clarity
- Highly focusable
- No parallax
- Illuminated reticles
- MOA adjustable mounts available
- Innovative eye-relief & lens cap retention system
- Better gun/scope weight distribution
- Reduced shooter fatigue
- For rifles with moderate to no recoil
- CNC machined precision mechanics
- 0.1 mill turrets to match mildot reticles
- Adjustable elevation & windage (MIL 28 | MOA 83)
- Precise rotations (MIL 5 | MOA 15) & revolutions (Clicks 50)
- Nitrogen-Filled optical channel (Anti-Fogging)
- Shock-Resistant (600G)
- Powered by 1x CR2032 battery
6m - ∞