DonnyFL Tatsu Size 25 Silencer - .22 Calibre 1/2x20Unf
Tatsu, or Dragon in Japanese, will be a great addition for shooters who need to take the bark out of their gun yet keep the overall length short. This is a smaller version of the popular Sumo.
As Donny FL moderators screw onto the shroud of your FX Airgun, DonnyFL would recommend going a size up when choosing your moderator. For example, if youre looking for a .177 DonnyFL would recommend using a .22. or if youre looking .25, you should opt for a .30
- Available in .177/.22, .22/.25 and .25/.30
- Mono-core design to increase accuracy and limit the chances of pellet clipping
- Precision CNC'd by professional machinist
- Sand blasted and anodized for maximum durability
- Take apart in less than 10 seconds by unscrewing the rear end cap and pushing back the mono-core. No hex key or torch needed to perform maintenance.
- Comes pre-wrapped in felt
- Machined grooves on the outside for easy handling.
- Weight is just 4.1 oz
1.6 x 4.25 inches
- Comes with protective red tube for easy transport and storage.
*Note: If you see white lines on the inside of the front cap, thats ok. Those were caused by the prongs holding the pieces while anodizing. They are not pellet clippings.
This silencer / moderator is for Unlicensed Airguns only.
We are not responsible for clipping or any misalignment of your barrel. If the moderator is fitted and or used / damaged in any way it is not returnable.
We do not ship this item outside of the UK
You must be over 18 to purchase this item as declared on entry to the site.