Wheeler 2023 Digital FAT Wrench
Wheelers Digital F.A.T. Wrench (Firearm Accurizing Torque) brings precise torque settings to the handheld torque wrench market. This digital handheld torque wrench lets you apply repeatable, accurate torque settings to scope bases and rings, action screws, and more.
The audible and visual indicators let the user know exactly when the desired torque setting has been achieved. The large range of 15-100 in-lbs. will aid in accurately torqueing screws to recommended specifications. The Digital F.A.T. Wrench includes 10 bits built to last, made from phosphate-coated S2 tool steel hardened to 56-58 Rockwell C. The included custom-molded case is perfect for storing the wrench and bits when not in use.
- Covers a wide variety of common gunsmithing tasks.
- LCD screen features live and peak modes for measuring torque.
- Torque adjustment range of 5-100 in-lbs. Covers a wide variety of common gunsmithing tasks including low torque red dot sights.
- Lcd screen features live and peak modes for measuring torque.
- Audible and visual indicators when desired torque is reached.
- Rubberized handle improves ergonomics for enhanced comfort and grip, reducing hand strain and fatigue.
- Hollow-ground flat bits create a precise fit to prevent damage to screws and firearms.
- Phosphate coating on bits and shaft prevents rust and corrosion.
- Premium latching hard case organizes and protects contents, keeping them secure and protected during transport and storage.