Valiant Lynx 4-16x50 SFP Side Focus MilDot IR Rifle Scope
One of the main features is the one-piece main tube with a diameter of 30mm.
Operation with turrets is quick and easy. If you need to zero your scope you will be pleased with the possibility of zeroing with a screw.
The wired reticle is suitable for sports shooters or the passionate hunter.
The kinetic energy is not a limitation for the Lynx model so it is suitable for all firearms.
Valiant has also added a diopter correction from -2 to +2.
Parallax can be found on the left turret and is adjustable from 10yds to infinity. On the same turret you will find a red illumination control. This will help in low light conditions or if your target does not have enough contrast with the reticle.
- Magnification: 4-16x
- Main tube diameter: 30 mm
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated Green lens
- Reticle: Wire
- Field of view @100 Yards: 295 – 76in
- Exit Pupil: 12 – 3.3 mm
- Eye Relief: 110 – 100 mm
- Diopter Adjustment: -2.0 / +2.0
- Parallax Type: Side Wheel
- Parallax Correction: 10 yds – infinity
- Turret Type: Locking System Turrets
- Click Value @100 Yards: ¼ MOA per Click
- Illumination: RED
- Mounting Length: 150 mm (5.7 in)
- Overall Length: 356 mm (13.4 in)
The scope comes with a free set of scope mounts, 30mm x 21mm H Dovetail. We do not offer an alternative set of free mounts, these are what comes with the scope as a freebie from the distributor. We do not recommend these free mounts, they are free and are not covered by any form of warranty. They are free, that's it.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.