Saber Tactical Cheek Riser
Maverick / Wildcat MK3 Rail
Before starting any work on any rifle or pistol always ensure the weapon is unloaded and set to safe.
This part is a home install. Any damage, stripped threads or damage in anyway is entirely the customers responsibility. Airgun 101 Shop does not offer after any sales install service.
- The package contains, one cheek piece, one mounting plate, two rounded ( larger of the two ) screws and two small flat head screws. The may arrive part assembled, you will need to disassemble to install.
- Remove the existing cheek piece using an alan tool – not supplied. Store this for future use along with the screws.
- Find the two holes on the top that the plate is going to line up with. The plate MUST NOT bridge the gap for the magazine, it will be on the rear of the block. The screw holes for the cheek riser adjuster must go on the right hand side / magazine side of the block.
- Using the two small flat head screws go ahead and fix the cheek riser plate to the block. Using a 2.5mm alan tool – not supplied
- Line up the cheek piece with the cut holes and the holes for the screws on the side of the mounting block. Then GENTLY rotate the cheek piece until it clips over the screw holes on the side and sits flat on top of the cheek rise plate. Basically you have to gently twist the cheek piece over the top with the holes lined up on the side. If you snap this part it will not be replaced by the retailer.
- Then go ahead and use the two rounded screws and set the desired height and pinch down. These screws do not need a huge tightening, just a pinch.