Caldwell Matrix - Rifle / Pistol Shooting Rest
The highly versatile Matrix combines great features and rock-solid stability in an afforadable rest. Central to the design is the innovative, ultra-rigid u-channgel frame for quickly adjusting in length for the perfect fit to any firearm. The two-piece sliding frame incorporates an open central channel with plenty of clearance for detachable magazines and lever action firearms. A convenient storage area incorporated into the front of the base features a removable lid that adds additional clearance when detached, and acts as a rubberized rear support surface for firing handguns when left in place. Another key feature is the front elevation system. A spring-loaded tension mechanism and height adjustment knob are great for fast, one handed elevation adjustments keeping the front cradle wobble free through the entire vertical range. Over-molded front and rear supports protect the firearm's finish, but are firm enough to prevent any give or play. The Matrix™ easily converts into a compact front rest by removing the rear portion of the frame. Whehter used as a front rest or as a full-length rest, the Matrix provides stability that will deliver maximum accuracy potential.
- Multiple rigid supports molded into the frame
- Over-molded front and rear cradle is non-marring
- 4.5" of overall length adjustment
- Storage area with removable over-molded lid
- Spring-loaded tension mechanism and height adjustment knob allow for one-handed elevation adjustments, keeping the front cradle wobble-free throughout the entire vertical range
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.